Tuesday 4 March 2008

Torturing myself has become a past time

So, stupidly, I decided to sign up for 70 Days of Sweat, which isn't as gross as it sounds. It's an encouragement group for writers, to write a full novel in, wait for it, 70 days! I thought, as I had finished Toby in about 90 days, I might be able to manage another book in the time frame alotted. Huh. Why do I do this to myself? Why??

I think it must be my dark and tortured childhood. Seriously. Ask my mum about the plum incident. It's shocking.

Anyway, I have committed to finishing the rewrites for Toby, writing the sequel and now, in my head not on actual paper, I've decided to write another story that hopefully will be offered as a free e-book. We'll see. It's a rewrite of an old story I did in Uni as a take on the bluebeard legend. I do love me a bit of that story.

So now, if I go a bit of the crazy, you will know why.

No comments: